Based in Temperance, MI, Sunrise Windows is not as well-known as big-name manufacturers like Pella and Andersen. But since the company was founded in 1994, Sunrise has earned numerous industry awards for innovation.
With reasonable prices and products that outperform big-name brands, Sunrise Windows offer exceptional value to homeowners who want to get the most for their money.
Check Out the many benefits you get with Sunrise
- Rated for superior comfort and energy performance. All windows are rated by the National Fenestration Registration Council for energy performance. Sunrise Windows outperform Pella and Andersen windows in critical draft control and thermal performance categories.
- Innovative, industry-leading features provide exceptional value. Sunrise Windows incorporate cutting-edge technology to improve key performance factors like strength, durability, insulation value and security. Sunrise Windows have low-profile, welded vinyl frames that are strong, attractive and insulated with high R-value polyurethane foam. Advanced edge seal technology provides extra strength while also preventing seal failure and internal condensation problems.
- A smaller frame means a bigger view. Many lower-quality replacement windows are made with wider, thicker frames that reduce the window’s glazed (glass) area. As a result, your view outside is diminished, along with the amount of natural light that comes through the window. Sunrise Windows utilize strong, low-profile vinyl frames that maximize your viewing area.
- Get exactly the look you like. Some replacement windows only come in white. With Sunrise Windows, you can choose from an exciting variety of wood grain and color finishes. It’s even possible to have a wood grain finish on interior surfaces and a color on exterior surfaces of the same window unit.
- The best warranty in the business, by a long margin. Big name window manufacturers offer very similar warranties on hardware, glass seals and screens. But they can’t compete with the warranty available from Sunrise Windows. Wouldn’t you rather have a lifetime warranty?
Essentials By Sunrise
These windows are made with a standard, unfilled vinyl frame. They are the most inexpensive model and are available in a limited number of colors. They come in double hung, slider and picture window styles. Sunrise Essentials windows are OK for smaller openings, but you should probably consider upgrading to at least the standard Sunrise for larger window frames.
The Sunrise Windows Difference