In the world of residential windows and patio doors, a handful of major national companies get most of the attention. Yet in addition to Andersen, Marvin, and Pella, there are several very solid companies that offer fine products, often at less cost than the big manufacturers. Such companies may have a narrower list of offerings and less money to spend on advertising, but the technology is largely the same as that used by the major manufacturers, and their warranties are equally robust. Once such company is Simonton, a subsidiary of Ply Gem Industries, based in North Carolina.
First Place Windows offers the Simonton Daylight Max Windows
Simonton DaylightMax™ windows offer less frame and more glass to provide more natural sunlight and open view. The unique frame design provides maximum energy efficiency that helps you reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Features & Benefits
- A narrow frame and wider viewing area provides up to 40% more daylight than wide-frame windows
- Standard double-strength ProSolar Low E glass with Argon gas
- High efficiency glass packages are available for maximum comfort
- Multiple frame styles to meet every installation and architectural need
- Available with Decorum® s exterior colors, hardware finishes and a wide selection of decorative glass options
- Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers parts and labor and is transferrable for a second lifetime